MURDER! Card Game
Card Game For 3-6 People
MURDER! is a game of crime, investigation and murder. Question your fellow players about their cards, but if you go too far you may end with blood on your hands!
- From a standard card deck, take four number cards of the same number and two figure cards for each player, and forget the rest. You'll have six cards per player, two-thirds number cards and one-third figure cards.
- Shuffle these cards and deal six to each person.
- Players take turns. On your turn, you:
- Ask a player to reveal one to six cards from his hand, chosen by you (randomly, since you can't see the cards) or by him, as you wish. If a figure card is revealed in this way, the player is dead.
- Ask him for zero to six cards from his hand, chosen by you (again randomly) or by him.
- Give him the same number of cards from your hand, chosen by him (randomly yet again) or by you. In this way, hand size remains constant.