The Unbearable Awesomeness Of Being

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Think SimCity Encourages Communism

Another research points to playing driving violent games leads to bad driving. Because, you see, violent driving games gives you thoughts of crashing cars and running over pedestrians, and as previously demonstrated, thoughts lead to deeds. I'm not making fun of the article, that's exactly what their logic is.

I used to be heavily against this kind of thinking, but now that I've given it some thought, I can say that, yes, videogames are responsible for the evils of our society. In fact, I've been able to trace every problem of the 21st century world to a videogame released in the 80s.

Obesity -> Burger Time

Alcoholism -> Tapper

Bomb Threats -> Kaboom, H.E.R.O.

Grafiteering, Violence Against Monkeys -> Amidar

Vandalism Against Buildings -> Tetris, Lode Runner

Arson -> Super Mario Bros.

Prejudice Against Illegal Aliens -> Space Invaders

Necrophilia -> Pac-Man

War -> River Raid, Missile Command

Dawdling on Highways -> Frogger

General Shenanigans -> Custer's Revenge

Lack Of Faith In God -> E.T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home